Size in Acres: 16.5 Acres or 25.15 Acres
- Topography: Reasonably flat
- Services: Adjacent sanidump and potable water station
- Services: Shower/ washroom and laundry facilities
- Services: Playground
- Services: Several winterized sites
- Access: Access via Monkman Way
- Location: Middle Bench
With a beautiful view of Bergeron Cliffs and proximity to the Tumbler Ridge Downtown core the Monkman RV Park is a popular destination and an important component to our growing tourism. As the second UNESCO Global Geopark in North America our Tourism sector is seeing tremendous growth year after year. An exciting opportunity for the shrewd investor.
The subject property is zoned RR – Rural Resource in Zoning Bylaw 585, 2012. It is designated as Parks and Recreation in the Official Community Plan.